Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Shift Linkages!

Thumbs up Custom Shift Linkages!

WOW! when this piece was finished all any of us could say was wow and you will to......
    Kick your custom into gear with this High-Quality custom shift linkage. Available in our Nasty Baggers version,Lady Baggers version or you can Use your own text. Use the name of your crew, your bike club, your nickname the possibilities are endless. These linkages feature aircraft-quality rod ends for easy adjustment,easy installation, and smooth operation. The easy-to-install linkage kits nuts and bolts are included to complete the custom look. Chrome plated mild steel ensures that this piece is just as strong and durable as it is beautiful.

The Standard Nasty Baggers version And the Lady Baggers versions Fit '86-later Softail and Touring models. (Does not fit '97-'99 FLSTS models) However you can order any length needed and we can accommodate whatever size and/or clearance issues you may have.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x717.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x764.

Or if your in the mood for something a little More YOU we offer our full custom version. Whether it be a nickname, Bike Name, club name,anything you can dream up, we will put in on your linkage and you also choose your finish whether it be paint powder coat or chrome!

Here are a few examples of some other customers orders

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x764.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

Pricing for the NB/LB version in chrome/coated is only 159.99
    Pricing for Full custom any way you want it is only 189.99
    (note that full custom price may vary based on length, shorter=less longer=more)

But as TwoWheelMichigan Members you receive 10% off your order.

To Start the custom order process simply contact me directly either in the thread by PM, phone, email, whatever works best for you. let me know length and what you would like to see and i will have a rendition made up for you within a day(usually a couple of hours) and you can decide from there what you would like to do...
    Last edited by Nasty_Baggers; 08-22-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Custom Parts and Apparel
    WWW.NastyBaggers.com
    800-649-0884

Here are some more examples of previous orders...
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x863.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x744.

Click this bar to view the full image.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x539.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x955.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x787.

Custom Parts and Apparel
    WWW.NastyBaggers.com
    800-649-0884

In the words of Chopper D.

SIIIICKKKKK
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post

SIIIICKKKKK
    Ty Ty

Custom Parts and Apparel
    WWW.NastyBaggers.com
    800-649-0884

Those are siick ill have to keep those in mind

Mad Dog here is the rendition you requested. let me know if you would like anything changed or tweaked and i would be happy to do so. Thanks for your interest.

Custom Parts and Apparel
    WWW.NastyBaggers.com
    800-649-0884

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post

SIIIICKKKKK
    Yep yep!! SIIIIICKKKK!

Glad everyone is diggin the stuff!

Custom Parts and Apparel
    WWW.NastyBaggers.com
    800-649-0884

here is a rendition of hope for the cure i was asked to do an another site.

Custom Parts and Apparel
    WWW.NastyBaggers.com
    800-649-0884

I eventually am going to get one. I'm think one that says "GLIDE OR DIE" with "O" in or as a skull. Think that would be possible?
    Formerly known as Rugby66x