Thread: International bike show, Novi

Default International bike show, Novi

I finally got a photobucket account and went to post pics onto here, but for some reason they were only pasting half of every picture on here. Maybe they're too big? I dunno. Anyways, for now if you just go to photobucket and do a search, you can see my album there. I'm registered as B-Kinger there as well. As for me, I haven't even figured out how to search for usernames there either! In the meantime, I'll have to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Some of you guys are able to post a ton of pics with no problem, and I'm wondering how you can do that without spending half of your day! I'm not very computer literate. Any tips would be enormously appreciated! Thanks, Mike

Default Re: International bike show, Novi

Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Hey, ya found em! Thank you for posting a link to em!

Nice pics.

How did that Kaw Versys feel... ugly as chit, but I keep hearing great things about it.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"

Actually the looks grew on me, and it fit Monica perfectly, and she's 5'8". I'd love to take one for a spin some time.

I've heard nothing but great things about it... only the looks are the bad comment.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"

Looks like fun, me likey
    Attached Images Attached Images