Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Magnetic cup holder

Actually looks pretty cool, Lance let us know what you think (you get to be the Ginny Pig on this) and I might grab one also

Just placed my order so we will see how it goes. From the other forum it looks like he has fixed any problem any one came up with so I expect to be very happy with it. It will for sure be better than trying to hold a cup between my legs. It will also be nice to have place to put a fountain pop. I am eventually going to get the saddlebag guards and bags like GasMan has too but I think I will use this for a while even with those.

I think next step would be a suction cup style one for plastic tanks or for a passenger to use on the saddle bag. something like a gopro suction cup I mean those things stay still on airplanes haha.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Thanks

Thanks Rubgy! for the order and the compliment earlier. It will ship Monday. I was trying to come up with a reliable suction cup style, however there are some "issues" that I'm not comfortable with yet. Once I get those solve we'll come out with one. In the meanwhile once we get the patent paperwork back on 5 other products we'll be releasing those also. Hopefully the first one will be out in the next month or so.

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by rugby66x View Post
    Just placed my order so we will see how it goes. From the other forum it looks like he has fixed any problem any one came up with so I expect to be very happy with it. It will for sure be better than trying to hold a cup between my legs. It will also be nice to have place to put a fountain pop. I am eventually going to get the saddlebag guards and bags like GasMan has too but I think I will use this for a while even with those.

I think next step would be a suction cup style one for plastic tanks or for a passenger to use on the saddle bag. something like a gopro suction cup I mean those things stay still on airplanes haha.

Rugby,

The order shipped yesterday via priority mail as opposed to Monday, we fell a day behind. Sorry about that.

Lee

No problems. Hopefully it will be in by friday and the guys can check it out at bike night.

Got it yesterday in time for bike night. It worked great. I was a little nervous at first but then once I started rolling I was put at ease. Even some of the bumpiest michigan roads couldn't knock this off. It help my cup great and no spills tips or anything close. It will be nice to have in the saddle bag thats for sure. I probably will only throw it on for longer trips just so I don't keep sucking down kool-aid and constantly have to piss.

Great product and I highly recommend it if you looking for something to hold a drink in.

Quote Originally Posted by rugby66x View Post
    Got it yesterday in time for bike night. It worked great. I was a little nervous at first but then once I started rolling I was put at ease. Even some of the bumpiest michigan roads couldn't knock this off. It help my cup great and no spills tips or anything close. It will be nice to have in the saddle bag thats for sure. I probably will only throw it on for longer trips just so I don't keep sucking down kool-aid and constantly have to piss.

Great product and I highly recommend it if you looking for something to hold a drink in.

cool Lance!

Put up some pics Lance.

I saw it but put a pic for others.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Thanks Rugby! I really appreciate the good review.

Lee