View Poll Results: Do you wave as you pass another rider?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wave to all riders

19 90.48%
  • Wave to riders only on similar bike style

0 0%
  • Wave only if you want sexy from them

0 0%
  • Piss off I don't wave to anybody and you can't make me.

2 9.52%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do you wave?

So I took My grandaughter out yesterday with me for the quake on the lake poker run,shes 20 years old,home for the summer from college and loves motorcycles and the friendliness of bikers to eachother I told her she could wave to the other bikers that waved at her,She had so much fun she just ended up waving at every biker she saw and to our credit I think every biker we saw waved back.so KUDOS to the bikers it was a great weekend,Thank you all....

Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post
    So I took My grandaughter out yesterday with me for the quake on the lake poker run,shes 20 years old,home for the summer from college and loves motorcycles and the friendliness of bikers to eachother I told her she could wave to the other bikers that waved at her,She had so much fun she just ended up waving at every biker she saw and to our credit I think every biker we saw waved back.so KUDOS to the bikers it was a great weekend,Thank you all....
    I'm sorry all I heard was 20 year old daughter...just kidding man sounds like a great day.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Grandaughter!yea i know shes 6ft tall and blonde.So its pretty tuff enuff.I keep her close.

Yeah you better keep her away from rugby... he's a pup too and well.... you can do the math.

Sounds like a GREAT time leebo. Good for you on sharing the motorcycle love with the next generation.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Yeah you better keep her away from rugby... he's a pup too and well.... you can do the math.