View Poll Results: Have you made any modifications to your motorcycle to make it more visible?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, brake light flashing module or more brake lights

4 36.36%
  • Yes, headlight modulator

0 0%
  • Yes, reflective material or tape

2 18.18%
  • Yes, hi-vis riding gear

0 0%
  • Yes, naked woman riding on back all the time. It's expensive but worth it so many ways...

1 9.09%
  • No, once again, I'm a ninja and Shredder doesn't approve.

6 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Have you made any modifications to your motorcycle to make it more visible?

Question Have you made any modifications to your motorcycle to make it more visible?

I know I'm big on brake lights...

I have my center brake light, as well as my blinkers as brakes as well. I always run this way... 17 year old girl texting and driving needs to know I'm stopping.

Many kits sold to pulse the brake lights, I will tend to flash my brakes sometimes...

When I have my tourpack on, I have it's tail lights set to brake only/no running lights because I think it helps when a set of lights that aren't on come ON when the brakes are applied.

Have you added reflective tape or extra lights to increase your bike's visibility more?

I haven't done anything more... I'm actually known for ridding my bike of reflectors...

You?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I have turn signals turned to brake lights. I also make sure to turn them on even when I don't need to brake.

I've added LEDs into the turn-signal lamp housings to use as extra driving lights. Also added an array of LEDs into the brake light housing to add to the brake light brightness.

I changed out the old (1973) headlamp which was 35w with a new reflector that holds a H4 bulb, and wired the low- and high-beam switch to a pair of relays, instead of running all the lamp power through the switch.

:hi:

Great job there new guy.

I have the run/turn/brake module on mine. But on the other hand, I removed the goofy reflectors.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Removed those cheesy bicycle reflectors that were on the bike as soon as I got it home from the dealer. LED rear brake lights are pretty bright on this bike. Other than that...nada

I have been thinking about picking this up for the R1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_DAb...layer_embedded brake light flashed 3x when stopping.

Yeah there are a bunch of those style flashy things...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"