Thread: Helmet Law Wallet Card

Lightbulb Helmet Law Wallet Card

With our new helmet (less) law and many others changing all the time... this is really handy!! Especially if you travel a bunch...

There are 5 different motorcycle helmet laws across our great nation.
    Accident lawyers of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. in Michigan created a State by State motorcycle Helmet Laws Infographic Map to visually display the helmet law requirements in every State.

The Motorcycle Helmet Law graphic also shows which states have the highest fines and maximum jail time for violating their bike helmet law.

This information is offered on a FREE wallet card to anyone, so that can always carry this information in your wallet while you ride. To request a FREE wallet card, email helmetcard@gmail.com and type “Helmet Law” in the subject line. Just provide your mailing address and they will send it out right away. If you would like additional wallet cards to pass out to your chapter members or friends, feel free to request additional cards.

^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

cool! I am going to send in a e-mail......
    done! already sent my addy in!
    Last edited by Bagger Dave; 05-19-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Sweet

I got my wallet cards today in the mail....that was fast....
    Last edited by Bagger Dave; 05-22-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Me too!!!

Just wanted to say thank you for posting this, I think that it is a wonderful tool. Plus, wallet size is smart, otherwise I would never have it when I need it. Enjoy the weather before it gets too cold again!

No problem. Hope it helps.

Downloaded this to my phone Kool App Thanks Did anyone notice in Canada if your religion require you be where a turban then no helmet required?
    Last edited by 05chop; 02-11-2013 at 11:48 PM. Reason: opps
    V/H 2-1 PCV PROGRESSIVE 944 KLOCK WERKS 6.5 SOLO SEAT SOFTPEDLE CONTROL 360 HIWAY PEGS BIGSUCKER V/H THROTTLE PAC REDSHIFT 577 WITH DUAL TENSIONERS ADJUSTABLE PUSH TUBES FUELING HP LIFTERS DYNO TUNED one hp per cu in pulls hard from 2000 -redline with no dip in dyno lines 96 CU

Did anyone notice in Canada if your religion require you to wear a turban then no helmet required?
    V/H 2-1 PCV PROGRESSIVE 944 KLOCK WERKS 6.5 SOLO SEAT SOFTPEDLE CONTROL 360 HIWAY PEGS BIGSUCKER V/H THROTTLE PAC REDSHIFT 577 WITH DUAL TENSIONERS ADJUSTABLE PUSH TUBES FUELING HP LIFTERS DYNO TUNED one hp per cu in pulls hard from 2000 -redline with no dip in dyno lines 96 CU

I did not. WOW!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"