Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this is how it's gonna be....... F U BOA!!!!!!!

Default So this is how it's gonna be....... F U BOA!!!!!!!

Thats a crock of shit. B of A You Suck and I will be sure to tell everyone!
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

hmm, ok lets be reasonable and make sure that we have all the details first, before we all go flyin off the handle and dump our BoA accounts. I have an account with them as well, and if this is true then I will make sure that the wife and I take our business elsewhere. Which is too bad as I have a VERY close friend that works as a banker for them. I will be surfing the websites tonight to get all the juicy details and will post back later on my findings. Being an educated man, I like to think I am not part of the too easily aggitated mob mentallity part of the nation and use a level head to gather all the details before making rash decisions.
    Caveman

Here's my 10, my 2 are free

Ok, so after a bit of digging around the internets and only finding spotty information from many blogs which is NOT objective at all I have found these facts. 1)this information first hit the streets via Mcmillan's Facebook page. I like FB for personal use but think its quite retarded to put out business information. If Mcmillan Firearms wanted to put out legitimate information then use a reliable news source; as objective as possible - I know not many of those out there any more. 2) there was a reply from BofA via their Facebook page as well that these allegations are false as they have many customers in the field in question and support our veterans and employ them as well. This could all be a misunderstanding that Mcmillan has been rubbed wrong by the BofA rep ("Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking [of Bank of America]") Could this possibly be a power trip gone wrong? A serious and egregious misunderstanding? Only time will tell. We need to get more information about this as it comes to light and I am sure that there will be more to come.
    This information I got from The Blaze

From Saving the Republic I read this and think that Glenn Beck is a turd either call it a boycott or don't ask for one either way get the full story and the facts before making a rash decision
    "Glenn Beck went over this today on his radio show and I am a little peeved. He like many in conservative radio are against boycotts “I don’t do boycotts” but then he says “put your money where your heart is”! REALLY Glenn?! That is a nice way of saying boycott BofA by considering their position on 2nd Amendment and if you don’t agree with their position in your heart to do business and go elsewhere with a company that does match your feelings and opinions….. Just say boycott BofA Glenn! Choosing with your “heart” to not do business with BofA over their political position in choosing to not do business with McMillan or whomever is a boycott. When did boycott become a bad word, and why are all conservative radio hosts afraid to say it?
    Know what I really don’t really care. So Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh etc won’t say it I will:
    BOYCOTT Bank of America for their ANTI-2nd Amendment position. Counter Boycotts are extremely effective and produce IMMEDIATE results."
    Caveman

Here's my 10, my 2 are free

Interesting...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

With any backlash you can guarantee BoA will do what's politically correct I am sure. I am a dealer and have dealt with Kelly McMillan, in NO way would I ever question his word. Infact I would be more likely to question Mr Fox, since it is he and his ilk that continue to loan money to high risk applicants just so the tax payer can bale them out. (My opinion)

With a media such as ours that tends to lean towards the "anti" crowd, I don't blame them for taking it to FB. The vessel in which the information is delivered is irrelevant.

Boycott?!?! Who cares, information IS power, and you as an individual can do what you want with that said information. It's "FAKE" boycott tactics that piss me off, few people with a ton of FAKE emails pissing and moaning about some dumb ass words a talk show host may say... who cares! Take the info and do with what you want.

Being in this line of work for 10+ years, I have had to change accounts because of similar issues, by MY OWN choice. For ex. our local CU hung a sign that said no CCW's allowed.... ok, fine, you want to deny me a Right guaranteed by the Constitution of the US? I will take that info and put it to use...

IMHO

First off, BoA is a piece of shit company. They are one of the main contributors to the housing problem. The engaged in illegal foreclosures. They are, in fact, crap. We have some stuff with them. We moved the bulk of our money to another bank about 2 years ago but kept 2 small savings and our checking there because it's a pain in the ass to switch. Last year, we opened another checking account when they decided to start charging for using your debit card. They backed off that due to public outrage. We ended up staying. Then they started talking about incredibly large user fees in the $20's per month. And now, this. I suppose we just need to make the change.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

I never had a account with BOA....heard too much bad shit about them

I'm with Dave. Never have and never will. I use credit unions and 5/3 (due to mortgage there).

We ended up with them by accident. We were with Standard Federal who was bought by LaSalle who was bought by BoA. I never thought anything about it until the economy tanked and word started getting out about their practices.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.