Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new

Default new

New to the forum. Been riding on the road for only 5 years. Got a 06 R6 but ready to move up to a 1000 cc.

Welcome

Welcome to TWM, good luck on your search for a new bike, and be sure to post pics when you get it.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Welcome and why wait... put up pics of your R6!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Welcome. So I gotta ask, is the R6 not fast enough?

I tell ya the one good part about the smaller cc sportbikes is that you can ring them out a bunch more...

Get a liter bike and you can't do that as much... ring out 1st gear and you're already breaking every law in the states!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    I tell ya the one good part about the smaller cc sportbikes is that you can ring them out a bunch more...

Get a liter bike and you can't do that as much... ring out 1st gear and you're already breaking every law in the states!!!
    I could not agree more, I mean to me an inline four liter sportbike is useless, sport touring.....ok I get that but, a 1000cc supersport that does 90 in first is a waste. Here in Mi it's even more so. I don't mean to start your time here in a negative, sorry bout that. We need to start it's own thread. Welcome and ride whatever you want..............JUST WEAR A FVCKING HELMET................JK.

to TWMI. I ride an R1 myself, stick around and post up some pic's of that R6 up. It's nice to see another Sportbike around here I can't really say much about 600's since I only owned one for less than a year but I think you will enjoy the 1K as long as you're a responsible rider and respect the power that the bike has. I have spent almost all my street riding time on the seat of an R1 and I think they're great bikes. Which model liter bikes are you considering?
    Last edited by Remo; 04-18-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Welcome to the forum!
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Welcome !