Thread: So, my Colt still hasn't come in

Default So, my Colt still hasn't come in

Been on order for 13 weeks through 3 distributors. I was starting to look for something else. Checked out the Springfields and the new Remingtons. Went to the range with a friend and shot his Kimber. I liked them all well enough, but after thinking about it decided to wait for the Colt Combat Elite. I really wanted a Colt. While waiting, I decided to pick up a cheap 1911, like a Rock Island or American Classic. Once the Colt came in I'd probably sell it.

Last Monday my buddy called to tell me something had come that i'd probably want to look at instead of the Combat Elite. So I head down and find this:

It's a Colt Gold Cup National Match. I'm told it's a mid-90's Enhanced. Not sure what that means but am looking into it.

Livin' Large!

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Looks good man!
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Can't beat a good 1911
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Damn that is a good looking gun!!

Upgraded grips.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.