Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2Wheel Mich RALLY????

Default 2Wheel Mich RALLY????

Ok, I have been unfortunate in my attempts to make it to the rallies of the other forum that I am on and perhaps I'm shooting too high for such a long trip and rally schedule. I think that we need to have a 2WM Rally for faces to names and general tom-foolery.

I think that on my next couple days off I will be doin some research to find an appropriate place to park a group of bikers and possibly thier lady friends for a weekend of riding and partying.

So, lets hear it!!! If you would like to have a forum rally lets get the plans rollin and some ideas. Then we can see about makin some plans.
    Caveman

Here's my 10, my 2 are free

We have been talking about it here for a while. I would love to rise somewhere, within Michigan, and camp. I think copper harbor would be awesome. That is a proper hike and all while staying in Michigan. Plus there is plenty of places to ride to up there for little day trips.

This site has a lot of info. http://www.upcruising.com/main.htm

Not saying you shouldn't try for a multi-day rally/ride thing, but it would also be nice to have one or more 1-day meetups/rides. And as I type this I realize that this is forum for all of Michigan, not just SE Michigan, so maybe it could be near Lansing so that more folks could get there for a day trip. Just thinking out loud
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Quote Originally Posted by sprink View Post
    This site has a lot of info. http://www.upcruising.com/main.htm
    Great site Sprink!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    Not saying you shouldn't try for a multi-day rally/ride thing, but it would also be nice to have one or more 1-day meetups/rides. And as I type this I realize that this is forum for all of Michigan, not just SE Michigan, so maybe it could be near Lansing so that more folks could get there for a day trip. Just thinking out loud
    Oh yeah for sure... we need to get some regular rides going.

I think Lansing Hooters has a bike night... a bunch of us could roll out there and meet up with some of the middle area boys.

Also, in Mt Clemens there is the Friday night GTC bike night.

Port Huron has a bike night at Angry Bull that is worth the ride just for the food!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Sounds like fun! I'd be able to make more of the 1 day meetup/rides more than weekend trips. Summer is a heavy workload for us. Just never know when the whole weekend ends up at work. I'm game for whatever plans you guys make though.

I hear that Moe... but I'm hoping for a better schedule this year.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

now that I'm working 24's I will have more days off for riding and such.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

You sound like me rugby!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Yep got a new full time shift working rescue in the city of taylor so second half monday and 24hr thurs and a 24 sunday the south end of taylor is where I'll be. this is a lot closer to work so I'll be saving on gas as well.

Maybe we should just say the hell with it and pick a night for an end of winter meet and greet instead of waiting for spring. Even if its just dinner at a big boy again haha
    Formerly known as Rugby66x