Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Get-Together

Default Christmas Get-Together

Is anyone interested in scheduling a get-together before/during/after the holidays?*

If yes, let's pick a time & date so we can get it on our calendars.*

The location doesn't matter much to me.* We can enjoy some holiday cheer, tell lies, etc.

Default Re: Christmas Get-Together

Let's bring the next one a little more South(er).

If nothing else it'll be closer for the owner, and maybe help get him there too. Right Bob?*

That works for me.* Southgate?* Wyandotte?

I think Bob just moved from one of those city's to the other, hell, lets just have it at his new house!* ;D

I've heard there's a cool place in Wyandotte, on the river, but I don't know for sure...

I used to spend a lot of time in Wyandotte; there were some cool places there.* Anyone know if there still are?*

Doug,
    You might be thinking of Bob's Boat House which is closed for the winter.

I'll try to make it this time. LOL* Christmas is getting close and it's at out house this year so there is still work to be done but I'll try for sure.

I'm trying to think of places to meet.* I've lived down here my whole life and whenever I try to think of something to do or places to go I draw a blank. LOL
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

give me a time and location and i'll be there
    william

I've been living here (Taylor) for almost 10 years, but am not familiar much with Wyandotte.

I've just heard about that boathouse and thought it'd be cool being right on the water, but it doesn't have to be, and it certainly isn't up to me. Some of the others might know of someplace even between here and the Northville area.

Christmas Eve is my birthday, and as much as I'd like to be out with real people having some fun, I'll be doing the family thing on that day.

There is a Logans Roadhouse, Buffalo Wild wings, and Old country buffet all on Eureka in Southgate.* I know them well... ;D

Lucky dragon, Pier 500 (seafood), Pancho's II mexican, these are in wyandotte.
    Bettyboop 79 gl1000

Nah... i suggest LTB in Wyndotte.* Great great food and drinks.

I'll hear you guys flush out the time and I'll see if I can go... real busy this time of the year... I have a huge family!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"