Thread: 2012 Honda Fury

Default 2012 Honda Fury

I know they are cheaply made but they are cheap as well.

The Fury offering a liquid cooled 1312 cc V-Twin 52 engine for a very reasonable base price of $12,999 (ABS version is $13,999) The 2012 Honda Fury include new chopper styled decals, new powerful sound, better engine which emits lesser pollutants, better riding position, extra wide rear tire (200 mm), slim front tire, low 26,7-inch seat, custom cast wheels, programmed fuel injection, newly designed shaft drive, and of course Honda’s undying reliability. Honda Fury.
    Last edited by Gas Man; 04-09-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

The Fury actualiy has the same motor my Honda VTX 1300 (80ci)had. I might be wrong about the date but I think Honda stopped making the vtx 1300 model in 08. Looks like they kept the same motor and slapped it into the Fury. I test rode the Fury (forget which model style) last summer and IMO I though it was an all around good bike. The price is good for sure compared to other style chopps and the handling was nice. Seemed very balanced. I like the look although I think the ass end needs to be lowered,to much room between the fender and tire. Perhaps a bit underpowered as well, for me anyway. All in all, I liked it. If this is your style bike, for the money
    Last edited by Moesride; 01-05-2012 at 02:30 PM.

I haven't rode one but I believe I would think the same way as you Moe.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

The price tag and the Honda reliability are a big plus to this bike if your into this style. A lot of people think the day of the chop. has come and gone...perhaps., but for me...never. Love the style. I do think that Honda kinda missed the boat when they launched this bike a few years late into the chopper craze. Kinda surprises me that there selling well enough to keep producing. Like I said, I like the bike for value but alot of plastic, shaft drive and a RADIATOR on a chopper!!?? IMO

Oh yeah definitely too late. I think they would have killed if they got this back in like 2004-2006 time frame.

And yeah it has the rad and plastic but look at the price. Plus I have seen a few done up REAL nice.

I've seen them in person, and they look better in person, but still a little anemic....
    But I wouldn't complain if I had one =)
    ~Rich
    ~'08 B-King

I rode one right after they came out. They don't look bad but they don't seem very "chopper" like. They're quiet, smooth and underpowered. Maybe they're supposed to be that way but it didn't feel like I was on a chopper.

Yeah a chopper should shake your soul and be fast!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"