Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Waiting for two new toys

Nope. I was surprised how easy it was to move around. Two guys can walk it into place pretty easily, one guy can tip it over. I ended up bolting it down to the floor.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Still put it on an outside wall? That is my big hitch.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Yeah, but you gottta understand my house was built in 1873, so there's no real main beam, it's built-up. If you have a wall that's supported by a main beam a center wall in the house would be fine.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

True. I have a steel beam running thru the middle of my house.

Soo....

12 weeks later and I'm still waiting for the Colt. Terry has it ordered through 3 distributors. I've tossed around different ideas, like going with a Kimber or Springfield, but have decided I'd rather wait on the Colt. In the meantime the pin and plate shoots at my club are going full tilt, so I might get something cheap to hold me over, then sell it after the Colt comes, or if I fall in love with it then maybe it will stay.

Some guns are getting hard to come by. Not sure what the deal is, other than people are buying them up like crazy. In this case, not only do Colts sell like hotcakces, but they run different models in batches. They're probably not producing them right now.