Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any thoughts on luggage bags?

Default Any thoughts on luggage bags?

Usually ride with a back pack on longer rides, but it's just starting to be a little uncomfortable and a pita for me. Ordered a sissy bar from Flea bay and still waiting on the backrest plate /pad so I have something to strap too. Straps I ordered from Mad Dog which I think are going to work great. I'm looking to get some kind of smaller size Roll bagg. Any thoughts or experience on whats best?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I tell ya. HD and Kury make some nice bags. I don't have one so I won't offer a specific suggestion.

Thanks Chris. Checked out The HD and Kury bags. Lots of nice stuff with a ton of options. I'm leaning towards something like this. If anyone does ride with a certain bag before I buy one, I'm all ears. Thanks

I'm looking for sissy bar struts for my 06-K-9...let me know what bag you decide to go with...
    I will also keep a eye out for decent bags

Thanks Dave. I appreciate that. I]m always looking at what's available on BigDog parts. I'f I run into any 06 K9 struts, I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    Thanks Dave. I appreciate that. I]m always looking at what's available on BigDog parts. I'f I run into any 06 K9 struts, I'll let you know.
    Thanks Bro!

Dave, There's a pair of struts on Flea-Bay that are for a 06 /K9. Only thing is that there powder coated black. Might be interesed. Maybe you can Polish/Chrome them?? Starting bids at $100. Can't seen to post the sight but here's a pic and Item # 260904511818
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    Dave, There's a pair of struts on Flea-Bay that are for a 06 /K9. Only thing is that there powder coated black. Might be interesed. Maybe you can Polish/Chrome them?? Starting bids at $100. Can't seen to post the sight but here's a pic and Item # 260904511818
    Thanks bro...I will check them out...I thought I seen a few sets before and they were the ones that don't accept a sissy bar...they were just regular struts...like I have...
    I will check them out and see if they have the holes in them for a sissy bar...Thanks again.

I just checked that out Moe...looks like they are just regular struts...I will keep looking...seen a pair on e-bay a couple weeks ago..but they sold for 3 hundy!

Yah, not to bright on my part. You did say you were looking for sissy bar struts. I guess I didn't catch that the first time. I'll keep an eye out. I know what you mean about high priced parts on the dogs. There getting harder to find. I was bidding on a Used sissy bar mount pad yesterday and I bailed once I hit $75. Some azz nut ended up paying $117 plus shipping. I called around and ended up at Bikers Dream in Atlanta and the gal there happened to have one left with the BDM logo,$81 shipped.