Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bike

Default bike

KLR650,
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...

Default Re: bike

Nice. Looks to be in good shape too. Do you like that bike?

three guys i work with ride klr650s, seem to be good bikes how is yours?
    william

Fixed the pic to show. *

Nice bike, I think I've seen you around.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Have you had to deal with that broken "doo-hicky" issue, or did Kawi get that straightened out on these later models?

Yes, so far I like the bike it's is a 04 with 710 miles.* I know not much riding but* I will be riding the hell out of it. I will take it up north to the cabin. To ride on the 2 track roads and in town. But there are some changes I would like to do with it. Change the seat, not to comfortable and the Doohickey.
    KLR650,
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...

Where abouts upnorth do you ride?

I LOVE KLRs!!!!!

Those bikes are a ton of fun at little cost.

Man, that thing looks awesome!* Good luck with it!

Once I get another SM, we HAVE to hooliganise some neighborhoods!!!* WOOT!!!
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"

Doug:* I don't think so, they still have the problem on the 08 I was just reading that no mechanical changes on the 09 ether.
    So Do the Doo I have not personally had Doo problems but I'm going to change the Doo. I did order one from Eagle Mike on the KLR650 site just in case.

Bob: I have land north of Mio. Maybe, I didn't get to ride to much last summer. But now that I got my endorsement I will ride a lot more.* I see a Blue 08 riding around Eureka and Telegraph. But those times I was in my truck going some where.
    KLR650,

Quote Originally Posted by UABBYNORMAL2
    Doug:* I don't think so, they still have the problem on the 08 I was just reading that no mechanical changes on the 09 ether.
    So Do the Doo I have not personally had Doo problems but I'm going to change the Doo. I did order one from Eagle Mike on the KLR650 site just in case.

Bob: I have land north of Mio. Maybe, I didn't get to ride to much last summer. But now that I got my endorsement I will ride a lot more.* I see a Blue 08 riding around Eureka and Telegraph. But those times I was in my truck going some where.
    We used to hunt between Mio and Rose City.* Nice area.