Thread: 2000 Yamaha R1

Default 2000 Yamaha R1

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale I have my 2000 Yamaha R1. The bike has a little under 28,000 miles on it, the mileage should not increase by much as I have recently purchased a newer R1. About the bike; I am the second owner, I have owned it for over two years now and I have put over half of the miles on it myself. The R1 has an Akrapovic carbon fiber slip on exhaust, hot-bodies undertail kit, flush mount front turn signals, and chrome rims. Also has a few minor extras like chrome R1 bar ends, zero gravity tinted windscreen (not painted like most!), and an R1 tank pad. My bike has never been laid down or wrecked but has a couple scuffs and cracks due to stupid people doing stupid things around it, nothing major, I would most likely have to point them out to you. Within the last month I have installed (2) new Michelin Pilot Power Tires, and a brand new drive chain. The bike is turn key and needs nothing but a new rider that will take good care of her just like the first two owners have. I have the original owners manual, and both of the original keys that will go with the bike.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Remo; 03-19-2012 at 10:48 PM.