Thread: Holy Smoke! must see video!

Default Holy Smoke! must see video!

Ya gotta see this to believe it.*

This man can't read or write but he can carve out the Statue of Liberty inside the eye of a needle. His sculptures are so small that he even thought he may have accidently inhaled his Alice in Wonderland piece.* His life's work was sold to a collector for $20 million.* Especially impressive was the Charlie Chaplin sculpture that was balanced on the tip of an eyelash.

Click here to see the video:* http://www.maniacworld.com/art-in-th...-a-needle.html

Default Re: Holy Smoke! must see video!

Get out of here.* I can't see the hole in the needle with my good eye.
    Bettyboop 79 gl1000

I know it!

And he paints the shit with a hair pulled from a fly's back!*

wonder what he could do with a more normal sized paint brush? just imagine what he could do with my gas tank ;D
    william

That was absolutely incredible. And now he's a millionaire who can't read or write. Hmmmm... To tell ya the truth...I think it's a hoax. He needs microscopes to see what he's working on, yet he just uses his fingers to do what he does. Ever try and manipulate something under a microscope? Someone with reasonable intelligence would certainly learn to read and write, even on their own, knowing the importance of it. Besides, how else would he be able to read the directions on how to use those microscopes? And, having a 300,000 dollar price tag or so they say per piece on his little tiny works of art, he has em in that flimzy little box? I don't think so. For 300 grand, they'd be upright and inside of a glass case.*