Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens

Thumbs down Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens

This is a must watch. Endure the length...

This cop needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY. And I hope the driver sues the shit out of the city.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

i would of pushed his buttons more just by interrupting him every time he opened his mouth.
    and added "go change your tampon" and "do you have sand in your vagina?"

but the driver should of said right off the bat he had a "bulge" lol

The driver tried to tell the officer a few times and tried to hand him his permit many times. But the asshole cop just wouldn't let him talk. Seriously, I have cop family and this guy gives them a bad name and should be relieved of his badge.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Here's a little more info from fox news website. Sounds like the cop is currently on some kind of sick leave...F'n hot head should have been canned that night. What the hell do they need to investigate, how many times do you need to threaten to kill someone before you get fired?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
    ...F'n hot head should have been canned that night. What the hell do they need to investigate, how many times do you need to threaten to kill someone before you get fired?
    One word: Union.

What I don't get is this: How frigging stupid do you need to be to not understand you have a VIDEO CAMERA AND MICROPHONE recording everything you say and do? This type of neanderthal crap is one of the reasons people don't trust cops. If I'm following the rules I expect that the cop will act accordingly.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Ahhh the popo, to protect and serve. I bet that unstable fuck has a tiny cock and he's trying to make up for it. If he ever gets killed in the line of duty, they will still have a big parade for him.

I once had a cop tell me he'd put a bullet in my head. Started like this...

Driving down my street, 25 residential, in falling snow on snow covered road, probably 8pm. At the stop sign at the end of my street, my truck slid when I tried to stop. Not going fast, but sliding, so I looked both ways and rolled through. Officer saw me roll it and pulled me over. Started with "you failed to stop", and then to "my wife is out pulling my kid on a sled, what if you hit them?". I was as polite as can be saying I looked and it was clear and he replies " I can tell you what would happen, I'd put a bullet in your F'ing head!". I stayed cool and he calmed down, probably when he saw I was local. I respect LEO's in general, but there are some that really are way out of line.

Greg: As shifty looking as you are, he probably should have pulled the trigger.................and your bumper sticker"Donuts for good cops" probably didn't help either!
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.

He got fired, lemme find the thinger

Edit: http://ohioccw.org/201107214955/cantonpd.html

Read the yellow box.
    You might be like, I'm confused, what's the attraction?
    But some dudes just love to lose traction.

Like any club that has grown too large, [motorcycling] has become mired in vacuous debates and split into a thousand splinter factions. Older riders hate squids; cruisers hate sport riders; Harley riders hate everyone, including themselves.