Thread: Returning rider from Huron Twp/Flat Rock.

Default Returning rider from Huron Twp/Flat Rock.

Just getting back into riding after a ten year break (wife, kids, work, etc etc). Really enjoy what ive seen on the site so far. Good to see so many active folks especially from the downriver area.

I picked up a used sportster last week and im really liking it so far. Its amazing how you forget how much fun riding is after being away from it for a while.

Anyhow, looking forward to chatting and possibly riding with some local folks in the area. Ill post a shot of my 06 883r if i can manage to get my camera working.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice bike. I did the same thing a few years ago. Was away from riding for a while and came back. Started with a Sportster, had it about 2 months before I realized it was too small. If it was just me it would've been fine, but my wife loves to ride. Crap....

Welcome!

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Dont think im going to the same issue with my wife you did, she's scared to death riding on the back, lol. If anything im debating trying to pick up a small 250 dual-sport and trying to teach her how to ride on something less threatening. I figure even if she doesnt take to it, I've got a duaghter going into drivers training in the fall and two boys right behind her so it would definately get used.

Welcome to the forums!
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Welcome from Brownstown!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

welcome back
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members