Thread: Fobus holster Review

Default Fobus holster Review

http://www.czecherboard.com/phpBB3/v....php?f=14&t=36

Chris came over with his one night and made me take it off his belt so it would not be in the way of his co....I mean Glock. I really liked how it felt and the review he gave of it so I ended up ordering one.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Glad you liked it!!!! I keep trying others and always end up back with the fobus.

I have a buddy that loves his cross breed IWB holster but I'm with you... DAMN that thing is huge and looks complicated to take on/off. And I hate that!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Glad you liked it!!!! I keep trying others and always end up back with the fobus.

I have a buddy that loves his cross breed IWB holster but I'm with you... DAMN that thing is huge and looks complicated to take on/off. And I hate that!
    Yeah, I think I'm going to try a Crossbreed for iwb carry because it's tuckable next. They do a 2 week free trial so I may as well. If it's no better than my UBG i'll just send it back and if it is better I'll sell the UBG Holster. One bad thing about carrying is you never know how a holster will feel until you get it and wear it for a bit.

I can't open the link from work but if you are talking the fobus paddle holsters I have 2 of em, one for my p3at and one for my glock. Love em both. When I first bought the glock I purchased a serpa balckhawk but that thing was bulky and hard to conceal, but it did have a sweet retention system for the gun. Ended up returning it and going with the fobus

Yeah a Fobus Holster. I'm almost temped to get one for my CZ75 too. I can get 2 for the price of one custom made one.

That's the other sweet part about them. They are priced low.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I like the comp tac holster which is on the same lines as the crossbreed supertuck. Its more comfortable because it has horsehide that covers the rivets unlike the crossbreed and its still adjustable depth and tuckable. One nice feature is after the initial cost you only need to buy the kydex pockets for additional guns. All that said its whatever fits the person best, currently I'm using a Galco summer comfort holster for my 3 inch 1911 and its nice but not tuckable.
    here's a link to the comp tac
    http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog/prod...products_id=95
    Last edited by alhall88; 06-23-2011 at 03:29 AM.