Thread: Scorpion EXO-500 Helmets

Default Scorpion EXO-500 Helmets

They are being released this month!!! w000t!! I'm very excited because these are the perfect medium between the 400's and the 1000's.

Here is some info on them pulled from STG.

• Polycarbonate Composite Shell - Quiet, areo-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
    • AirFit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit thought air adjustable cheek pads
    • SpeedView an internal retractable laight smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions with out changing face shields, plus and EverClear coating on both sides for a fog free ride.
    • SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
    • EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
    • KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
    • Ventilation system: front and rear vents wih aero-tuned rear spoiler, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
    • Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
    • Sixes: XS-3XL
    • Colors: Bio Metal Silver
    • ECE 22.05/DOT certified

Inflatable cheek pads, Flip down speedview thingy, awesome.

I'm preordering mine off www.ridersdiscount.com

Sportbiketrackgear.com will probably have awesome deals on them.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

I have a 1000 I would let go for pretty reasonable, it is the silver Subliminal in medium, I bought it going into the fall last year so it didn't get much use, $100

http://www.revzilla.com/product/scor...liminal-helmet

I just bought my red/white oil at an amazing price. I might have to buy your exo-1000 also haha

nice looking helmet.. i just picked up an Icon Domain Decay (2009 version) and it is very sweet.. wasn't easy to find but I found one in my size.. a lot of closeouts on them are XS but I found a large..

only thing I don't like about this scorpion is that it is plastic = concussion city if you do crash.. i will never go back to a plastic helmet now that I know the difference.. big reason I went with the Icon Domain Decay..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

I used to have an Arai Crosair V or w/e the Tommy Gun edition. LOVED that helmet but wrecked with it so it just hangs on the wall. I can't drop that kinda cash on a helmet these days haha.

My friends have scorpions, I borrowed one of the helmets for a few days and I liked it a lot, so I ordered this one.

Just got it in today!! Freak awesome helmet!!