Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: project "18"

Quote Originally Posted by horrorbusiness View Post
    Junk yard post a picture of one of them hard tail frames, my friend wants me to hard tail convert it.
    leave it in a stock frame, it's worth way more.
    henry ape's for kz's show up every so often and don't sell for that much
    nice score!! is it still running points or did someone change it to EI?

and bring it to Ubly this year

I have not tore into it. I didn't want to get to attached till I got clear title. It's supposed to be big bored with cams and compression. The stock air box and crabs make me think other wise. As much as I love a spoked rim, I'm keeping it on mags, so I can f*uck up all the punk kids on crotch rockets. I need to order some cables and a few odds and ends and get busy. I need to find a abe front rim or a kz 750 rear rim, they bolt on hassle free. If things start looking to boot jacked I may just tear it all the way down and not risk catastrophic damage. I paid too much for the Damm thing wreck it.

i looked again and it does have electric ignition. big bore and cam huh?.... don't every old bike have that LOL
    28mm carbs suck to keep in sync lol have fun.

My boy has heard it run, he said it thumped, ill just have to get it running and see. I plan on pitching the air box, use four open elements. I have not had a chance too look at the ignition and some of the other things that I know need to be fixed.