Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruiser love?

I wave sometimes and sometimes I don't. When I don't I'm not being a dink I'm just concentrating on the road is all.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

i whip my dong out and wave at everybody

i never understood the wave. you don't know me so don't wave like your my friend. if i know you, i'll wave back but most times i still won't.
    i have my reasons like...
    broke down on the side of the road and no "biker waving" fuck tart stopped to see if i need a hand. i find it funny about a so-called brotherhood that fuck tarts just keep on keeping on lol.
    another reason, they'll wave on the road but not say shit when i turn around and follow them to see what they wanted lol.
    my list goes on but i'll stop there lol

The proportion of dicks to bikers I've met is roughly equal to the proportion of dicks to humans I've met. I prefer subtle gestures of the acknowledgment of the right to privacy, like people do in elevators, to overt and superficial gestures like waving to other people who own Volkswagens, or high fiving people with Lions jerseys.
    You might be like, I'm confused, what's the attraction?
    But some dudes just love to lose traction.

Like any club that has grown too large, [motorcycling] has become mired in vacuous debates and split into a thousand splinter factions. Older riders hate squids; cruisers hate sport riders; Harley riders hate everyone, including themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by dogbreath View Post
    The proportion of dicks to bikers I've met is roughly equal to the proportion of dicks to humans I've met. I prefer subtle gestures of the acknowledgment of the right to privacy, like people do in elevators, to overt and superficial gestures like waving to other people who own Volkswagens, or high fiving people with Lions jerseys.
    Next time your on an elevator and when the door is opening stand right in front of the door way at the people waiting to get on. No one will say a word and once the doors close you then have the right to laugh histarically. Another fun thing is since general elevator etiquette calls for every individual occupying their own corner of the elevator break this rule and stand right next to them and see if they respond at all. Our sociology prof. had us do this exercise one day during class we all took turns leaving the class in groups of two one to be the idiot messing with everyone and the other to document peoples reaction.

so try it next time it makes for a good laugh
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Quote Originally Posted by rugby66x View Post
    Next time your on an elevator and when the door is opening stand right in front of the door way at the people waiting to get on. No one will say a word and once the doors close you then have the right to laugh histarically. Another fun thing is since general elevator etiquette calls for every individual occupying their own corner of the elevator break this rule and stand right next to them and see if they respond at all. Our sociology prof. had us do this exercise one day during class we all took turns leaving the class in groups of two one to be the idiot messing with everyone and the other to document peoples reaction.

so try it next time it makes for a good laugh
    even better when you let one go and watch the people start sniffing around ahahahaha

I pretty much wave to everyone too. Sometimes I'm occupied concentrating on the road or traffic and a wave might not be returned.

True... in that case a friendly nod usually happens.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"