Thread: Pictures of my kid's DGFM

Default Pictures of my kid's DGFM

This is the one he got for Christmas. 100% original except for the grips, which we changed to keep the original black hard rubber ones from getting damaged. They're safely locked away.

Note the 'Colt' on the side, along with 11.25mm, which is .45 caliber. This pistol was manufactured in 1947.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

That's a cool piece!
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Thanks MD. The more I learn about it, the more I like it. I've been searching around for another one. We stole this thing for $400, so I'm sure I'll have to pay more. Even the Ballister-Molina version, which were made by a different company for commercial sales and not Colt licensed are going in the mid $500 range. I've seen a few more of the DGFM's too, but many were imported by armories and carry armory proofs. Most were refinished and have the lanyard loop snapped off. They usually have replacement grips too. I'd love to find another original.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.