Thread: Harley Springer question ?????

Default Harley Springer question ?????

I've been looking at a Cross Bones with the springer front end , when I looked at it I thought , that kind of looks like a scooter set up . Any way , can any one tell me if there is any difference in the feel with a springer verses a regular fork set up

TheReaper!

Yes, its different.

Get a little more pogo type action on a Springer.

Make sure you ride before you buy, some folks dont mind it other people hate it.

I have rode one before... they are nice.

I didn't like the angle of the floorboards but that could be because of my short height. 5'7". Other than that it's super cool styling and the ride is real nice. I found myself aiming for bumps so I could see the springer work.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Never ridden one but that's the bike that keeps me going to work every day; wifey gets the Dyna and I get the Crossbones. To me it's what a Harley should be.

I think it would look cool painted an light shade of army green , with some militarly looking luggage . I just don't know if I would like the springer , scooters that are set up that way feel squishy to me . The pogo doesn't bother me it's the mushy left and right feeling and the inverted fork .

TheReaper!