Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CAA Tactical

Default CAA Tactical

Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Haha, what a lunatic idea.
    You might be like, I'm confused, what's the attraction?
    But some dudes just love to lose traction.

Like any club that has grown too large, [motorcycling] has become mired in vacuous debates and split into a thousand splinter factions. Older riders hate squids; cruisers hate sport riders; Harley riders hate everyone, including themselves.

Well, it sure isn't going to convert your pistol into a sub-machine gun, he's got something else going on there.

Interesting concept, but the idea of lengthening the barrel by just putting a tube in front of it kind of scares me. If the tube isn't really a barrel extension then it's just a pistol in a stock.

Not for me, but it's fun to watch.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

That takes a legal pistol and turns it into something that would need an ATF stamp and would still be illegal in MI. Cool though

I think you're probably better off with an actual sub-machine gun or a pistol that is illegally modified in the classic sense :P

Like any club that has grown too large, [motorcycling] has become mired in vacuous debates and split into a thousand splinter factions. Older riders hate squids; cruisers hate sport riders; Harley riders hate everyone, including themselves.

I want!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

This is what you want. Why screw with 9mm when you can put a world of hurtin on with the .223?
    http://www.bushmaster.com/catalog_ca...AZ-C15P97S.asp
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

I've been wanting one of these for a while now. CDNN has them for $399 too so maybe one day.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdnua8NlPo
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Skip that boring stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sprink View Post
    That takes a legal pistol and turns it into something that would need an ATF stamp and would still be illegal in MI. Cool though
    Again, there's no way that thing converts a pistol to a sub-machine gun. That's just marketing hype for the wide-eyed kiddies.

There's no law against putting a pistol in a rifle stock. Converting anything to fully automatic is a federal issue.

I'm not a really a black gun guy. I'd rather screw with an M-1, or even a Mosin-Nagant before I spent good money on a piece of plastic.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.