Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get a Crew together..

Default Lets get a Crew together..

Hey im new to forums. Im 24 years old, Family own a business witch i work at, I got to school part time at Macomb community collage. I ride a ninja 650R..live in the Sterling heights area and am Looking to get a group together so we can ride strong this year.. The more people the better.. I would like it to get as big as possible. So if "your In" where you from in Michigan, What do you ride.. After we get as many people as possible well all excahnge numbers.
    Last edited by wally1212; 02-23-2011 at 11:16 AM.

I'm in shelby township, I'd be down for some casual riding.
    I've got the lone ER-6n Kaw ('09) on here I think.

-Rich
    ~Rich
    ~'08 B-King

How about an intro?

That's a strong demanding first post there wally.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by fatmanracing View Post
    I'm in shelby township, I'd be down for some casual riding.
    I've got the lone ER-6n Kaw ('09) on here I think.

-Rich
    Forsure def casual riding think it be more enjoyable with allot of people lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    How about an intro?

That's a strong demanding first post there wally.
    Added

Welcome to the forums.

While I applaud your efforts, the chances of getting more than one or two people together from this forum are about as good as having Obama hump your leg. It's been tried and discussed over and over but it never happens. If you really want to ride with a large group I'd suggest looking around for a riding club that caters to sportbikes, you probably wouldn't be happy in a club full of cruisers. You might also post in the local rides sections of this forum.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Quote Originally Posted by telecast View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

While I applaud your efforts, the chances of getting more than one or two people together from this forum are about as good as having Obama hump your leg. It's been tried and discussed over and over but it never happens. If you really want to ride with a large group I'd suggest looking around for a riding club that caters to sportbikes, you probably wouldn't be happy in a club full of cruisers. You might also post in the local rides sections of this forum.
    Love the positive feedback. It only take 2 or 3 to start, You have to start some where. Eventually im very confident we will end up with at least 10 rather its by are crew meeting other people while riding or from here.
    Last edited by wally1212; 02-23-2011 at 01:20 PM.

Shelby here as well. Maybe I can see if I can keep up with you young bucks out here in Macomb co, I know all 6 curves in the county. Spring will be here soon, lets ride.

sounds good so far we have 3 people including I we can use at least 1 more person... What kinda bike you have thruxtonbill

Big rides = big problems. Not sure what you are trying to do but there are a lot of various bike nights with lots of bikes to curb your lots of bikes appetite without all the carnage.

Other than that we ride in smaller groups on the good roads every weekend in the summer. Show up with full gear on and don't ride or act like an asshole and you are gtg. If you can't follow the simple rules I can't be responsible for your safe return back home.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Big rides = big problems. Not sure what you are trying to do but there are a lot of various bike nights with lots of bikes to curb your lots of bikes appetite without all the carnage.

Other than that we ride in smaller groups on the good roads every weekend in the summer. Show up with full gear on and don't ride or act like an asshole and you are gtg. If you can't follow the simple rules I can't be responsible for your safe return back home.
    Relax dude, This is just group of guys from the suburbs where not in hard core gangs for god sakes.. I want a group cause it be allot more funner then riding alone. Going out to eat, Riding down to royal oak on Thursdays for bike night as a group feels much better then riding by yourself. Plus im all about safety to begin with.