Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Discounted HD Parts???

Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    Lakeshore has a deal today - above $250 free shipping. Bought some crap today - bag liners, chrome hinges, retractable tour pack tether, axle covers.
    Yeah, when ordering from Lakeshore...keep a eye out for specials they have with free shipping...
    I went to order about $180 worth of stuff and when I went to check out...it said $18.99 Shipping!! I called and talked to Bill Sparks and he said the special that they had.."free shipping over $250 or $9.99 flat rate under $250" is no longer available...I told him that I am in MI. and they are in IL. why so much on shipping? he said they use a flat rate for everything! I said so if I order a shirt..I have to pay $18.99 shipping? he said yep....I told him no problem...I will order from some other place...
    Went to Hales HD...ordered the exact same stuff from them with free shipping! Harley has a thing going on right now..free shipping with orders over $100 until Dec.15th...
    When comparing prices...Lakeshore has the same prices as Hales...
    just a heads up....

Quote Originally Posted by Bagger Dave View Post
    Yeah, when ordering from Lakeshore...keep a eye out for specials they have with free shipping...
    I went to order about $180 worth of stuff and when I went to check out...it said $18.99 Shipping!! I called and talked to Bill Sparks and he said the special that they had.."free shipping over $250 or $9.99 flat rate under $250" is no longer available...I told him that I am in MI. and they are in IL. why so much on shipping? he said they use a flat rate for everything! I said so if I order a shirt..I have to pay $18.99 shipping? he said yep....I told him no problem...I will order from some other place...
    Went to Hales HD...ordered the exact same stuff from them with free shipping! Harley has a thing going on right now..free shipping with orders over $100 until Dec.15th...
    When comparing prices...Lakeshore has the same prices as Hales...
    just a heads up....
    Do you have a link to their online store handy? I cant find it on their site - or do you just call them?
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    Do you have a link to their online store handy? I cant find it on their site - or do you just call them?
    I go to haleshd.com
    I just click on Shopping...got to HD Accessories..type in year and make of your bike...then it will take you to what looks like the Harley page...click on what you want and you will see their price in orange...and it will have click here to order on line...

Been using Hales for about 7 years now. Good people to deal with.
    They will discount engine parts as well. Just need to have the part# when you call.
    Get a parts manual and your all set.
    www.haleshd.com
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Here's another one that Moe & Dave told me about

http://www.kutterharleyonline.com/
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    Been using Hales for about 7 years now. Good people to deal with.
    They will discount engine parts as well. Just need to have the part# when you call.
    Get a parts manual and your all set.
    www.haleshd.com
    Here's your parts manual: http://www.shopronniesharleydavidson...partfinder.htm
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

I also find Eastern Performance to be a good source for aftermarket parts: http://www.easternperformance.com
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Nice part finder!!

You're still wet behind the ears if you haven't used Eastern.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I've done well with Hornytoad HD. Friendly, helpful, and quick service at real good prices.
    Thank God for summer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Just spent lots of money with them takes a little bit to get stuff but worth the discount.