Thread: Any experience with Accu-Tek?

Default Any experience with Accu-Tek?

I think I'm going to end up buying another .380 to shoot while the PPK/S is at Smith. This could take a while, it's going on six weeks and no reponse from them at all. The dealer thinks it's due to SHOT and all the distributor shows that follow.

I found an Accu-Tek .380 for around $200, but I've never heard anything about them. I could also get a Bersa Thunder .380 for about $50 more, and they get very high ratings. Whatever I get will probably get sold when the Walther comes back. I'll just try to break even. The Bersa would have a better resale, but the Accu-Tek shouldn't be ahrd to dump at that price. I can probably get it for $175 if I try.

Anyone ever have any experience with an Accu-Tek?

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Walther?
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Daniels?

I pegged you a LONG time ago!

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Dammit man! I knew you where on there but just figured it out. LMAO
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Tim: I have an Interarms PPKS, no experience with the Accu-tek, but if you do get the Bersa you'll love the trigger so much it could jeopardize your relationship with the Walther when it returns!
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.

The relationship with the Walther is already in jeopardy. From the sound of things Smith and Wesson has figured out several ways to fuck up a pefectly good gun.