Thread: 322 rounds of .380 Auto

Default 322 rounds of .380 Auto

I have 322 rounds of .380 ammo I'm looking to sell. They are a few years old and from D&G Ammo, which I'm not even sure is around any more. I've fired a lot of this ammo through my CZ83 and never had any troubles. I also have 12 rounds of hollow points I but can't remember where what brand it is. I've sold my 83 and is why I'm getting rid of it. I figure I'd ask $75 or best offer for it all.

The ammo is located in Southgate. I'd prefer pickup but I could probably mail it if need be.

Please pm me if you are interested, have questions or want to make an offer.

Here is a pic of it all. The cases are not included.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Reloads? Is it all FMJ (except the HP's)? Any idea of bullet weight, type of powder, and the charge?

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Tim: Just buy it there's lots of room in those saddlebags..................................
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.

Quote Originally Posted by SportstersPaul View Post
    Tim: Just buy it there's lots of room in those saddlebags..................................
    Yeah. The thing is I only need brass. It works out to $0.22/round, I can load it for $0.08-09/round if I have the brass. I asked the questions because if it's reloaded, we don't know how many times or what the charge was. Hot charges reduce the life of the brass considerably.

It's a good deal for a guy that doesn't reload.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

I honestly don't know man. It was a while ago when I bought it and I can't remember what it was. All FMJ except the hp's though.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.