Thread: 97 Ranger

Default 97 Ranger

Hey guys im selling my truck finally getting a new one so if any one knows of anybody looking for a cheap set of wheels let me know. Its a 97 Ranger 4cyl. 5 speed manual w/ 135000 miles on it. Its got some rust starting to show in a few places and some scuff marks on the driver side door from when my buddy backed into it. Im asking 1500 OBO and im flexible on the price just need it gone even though there will be a tear in my eye when it does go. Its my first vehicle and the PO was my dad so its the truck I learned how to drive on. thx guys.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Got any pictures? Have you changed out ball joints, shocks or anything else?
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

yes pictures please
    ~Rich
    ~'08 B-King

Ill get some picks up tmr shocks were changed about 1 and a half ago the front. Had new ball joints installed around the same time ill post some pics tmr I'm working all day today though.

does it need anything? tires? brakes? battery?

i am interested i could use it to take the r6 to the track.. and i have a 14 year old that will be driving in the near future and unlike the 18 year old i am making her learn to drive a stick and she will drive nothing else until she drives it PERFECT.. fucking lazy ass motherfuckers nowadays look at me i got an automatic, i'm texting, putting on makeup, eating a donut, jacking off.. whatever.. she will learn to drive the right way.. i can't control all the idiot drivers out there but i can mold some good ones out of my kids.. the 18 year old is a great driver even though i didn't really spend as much time as i would like to with her.. she kinda picked it up on her own.. when she took the test the instructor said it was the best test he had given in a long time..
    Redline Superbike

Brakes and tires are all newer the only bad on the mechanical side is the catylytic converter is rusted up pretty good and where it meets the rest of the exhaust I just put on is a small leak which makes it a little louder than normal but its not loud by any means just something that irritates me and when it gets warm I was going to straight pipe that part. Its been a great truck that I learned to drive on and would love to see it go to some one who would use it for the same... I've been driving it since I was 14 and it was my dads before. I do want it gone by the weekend and if its not I'm going to be trading it into the dealership...I'm pumped about my new truck though been wanting it for the past year and even though I'm leasing it I can't pass up the deal he's giving me

yes for sure straight pipe for the win.. gone by this weekend? too soon for me.. good luck with the sale.. if i know someone interested i will send them your way.. congrats on the new truck..
    Redline Superbike