Thread: Gun safes

Default Gun safes

What sort of safes are you guys using? I'm thinking of a new safe and maybe a pistol safe that has quick access and will fit a couple of hand guns. So far it looks like GunVault is the major brand out there.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

just make sure your get one that is 2x the size your needing your going to fill it up.

Make sure to check with Terry, he can order any one you want! He carries the Gunvault pistol safes in the store.

I want to get a new one, I have one of those old steel boxes. The biggest problem is where to put it.
    Last edited by telecast; 01-24-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Are you looking for something on the "quick grab" or a place to store guns?

the small metal boxes with the finger buttons is a good option for quick grab.... they carry at top gun. If you don't buy there you should be able to look there and buy online.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by telecast View Post
    Make sure to check with Terry, he can order any one you want! He carries the Gunvault pistol safes in the store.

I want to get a new one, I have one of those old steel boxes. The biggest problem is where to put it.
    Yeah Gun Vault is the one I was wanting. I did not know Magnum carried them. I'll probably swing by one of these evenings.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.