Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun-A-Day raffle in April

Default Gun-A-Day raffle in April

The club is hosting a raffle, they'll be giving away one gun every day in April. Tickets are $20 and are good for the entire month. In other words, $20 gets you a chance to win one of 30 guns. Guns vary from shotguns to rifles to handguns, so make sure you're eligible to purchase before you get a ticket.

I don't have the list yet, I'll post it when I can.

Anyone interested in tickets PM me.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Getting quite a few responses here. Sorry, I cannot do Paypal. So far there are enough people downriver who want tickets that I can meet a group down there or we can figure something out. If someone wants one from further away you send me the money and I'll fill out the stub and scan it, then email the scan back to you. I'll have to turn the stubs in for the raffle anyway.

I am still trying to get ahold of the guy with the tickets.

I do not yet have a list of guns. It will probaby be on the tickets. As soon as I know, I'll post.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Hey What guns are they giving away? Just kidding.lol
    PM me your address. I'll send you a check.
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Quote Originally Posted by telecast View Post
    Getting quite a few responses here. Sorry, I cannot do Paypal. So far there are enough people downriver who want tickets that I can meet a group down there or we can figure something out. If someone wants one from further away you send me the money and I'll fill out the stub and scan it, then email the scan back to you. I'll have to turn the stubs in for the raffle anyway.

I am still trying to get ahold of the guy with the tickets.

I do not yet have a list of guns. It will probaby be on the tickets. As soon as I know, I'll post.
    Ya maybe if you come out here it would be an excuse for everyone to get together and grab some grab and a couple brews
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

I like rugby's thinking.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Yeah, that's what I figured too. Problem is getting everyone together.

Quote Originally Posted by rugby66x View Post
    Ya maybe if you come out here it would be an excuse for everyone to get together and grab some grab and a couple brews
    sounds like a plan to me.. i would be interested in the brews and the raffle tickets..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    sounds like a plan to me.. i would be interested in the brews and the raffle tickets..
    Plus I still owe you a beer.

Watch out tele. He'll want to charge "intrest" on that beer and you won't like what he will have in mind. He's a sick bastard.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Finally heard from the guy last night, tickets are being printed. He said to get a hold of him by the end of the week.