Thread: Harley X90

Default Harley X90

Hey all -

Figured I'd post to say I'm still alive in the UK.
    Picked this hot mess up before I left (thanks to the influence of the Thunderdrome).
    It's in a buddy's garage with the wife's thing and dad's bike (which it receiving an adjustable air ride). Maybe it'll be disassembled and blasted for me when I get back.
    BTW - Dad picked up an XS650 a couple of weeks ago. Not sure what's going to become of it (tracker maybe). He want's me to pick up another one when I get back to build a Cafe bike (but there's a rigid mount Sporty I've got my eye on...)
    X90.jpgX90 3.jpgX90 1.jpgX90 2.jpg
    I'm really suffering over here as I've seen guys riding every singe day. Rain, sleet, snow, ice, everyday. Granted they're riding dual sports; BMW's and KTM's but it's still cool.

Cheers,
    Chris

Get this baby back together and running and it'll make a fine addition to the pit bike class. I think it would be the first domestic pit bike entry at that.

Went to the Heritage Motor Centre today, no that's not Matchless, it's Morgan.
    DSCN1955.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Wojdyla View Post
    Get this baby back together and running and it'll make a fine addition to the pit bike class. I think it would be the first domestic pit bike entry at that.
    Ben, welcome & post up an intro.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Chris: Good to hear you're still alive, have sent a couple of p.m. with no response. Happy New Year.
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.

I agree with Hang-around .