Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jason Britten's No Limit Stunting

Quote Originally Posted by 2isGR8r View Post
    Yeah the chicks were definitely better looking at the day/time you snapped those pics at the stunt show then when I went on Sunday....
    yeah i would definitely give them a solid 8 each.. my only complaint is they had far too much clothing on.. i handed them my "talent agent" card and offered to give them a private show highlighting my mad mp skillz.. my stunt is to wrassle nekid with both of them at the same time.. they respectfully declined because they said they couldn't handle me and also they had to leave because some creepy dude in a smilies t-shirt was sniffing dude's underwear and they were creeped out..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    just in time for the snow
    Basically...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Too bad nobody was there Saturday to get pics. Jason saw me in the crowd and he was like, "Holy crap! Is that Bob from Two Wheel Michigan?!" Then he made me show him how to do some stuntz. I did this one stunt I call, "Screw forum smilies!" and the crowd went nutz. He told me the day before some Chris dude tried sneaking into their tour bus and almost made away with a paid of Jason's underwear but he was stopped and tossed into the muddy parking lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    wow that is messed up.. wish i caught it on camera.. i heard official statement from this chris dude, wearing a smilies t-shirt, was that he was practicing for a job with TSA and that is why he was sniffing the crotch of Jason's worn underwear..
    WOW... I sure hope that Chris guy don't show up around here. Whew... wierdos I'm tellin ya.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

and the blonde chick's shirt said "wanna ride" - hell yes i do..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Thanks for posting the pics! I was supposed to go to that show, but I couldn't make it.