Thread: WTB: Shovelhead

Default WTB: Shovelhead

I'm looking to buy a shovelhead. If anyone has a lead on an FLH or other shovel around the $5000 or less range let me know. I'm not looking for junk. Its got to be clean and a good runner. Oh yea, I want a kicker too!
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

Try aimag.com and their classic aim sister site. Buzz is always on there selling one of his many bikes...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Looks like they only have 4 bikes ever posted in 2010.
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

Does it have to be an FL? I might know someone selling a superglide,and I beleive he wants around $4500

If its clean and a good runner I may be interested. Can you get me some pics and some info on it?

Quote Originally Posted by zamochit View Post
    If its clean and a good runner I may be interested. Can you get me some pics and some info on it?
    Ok let me see what I can do

Quote Originally Posted by alhall88 View Post
    Ok let me see what I can do
    Any luck?

I've been asking him for some pics and some more info but he hasn't replied. I'll keep trying.

Ok I finally got to talk to him and he has the bike listed on craigslist right now and he wants $4000 as it sits or $5000 for a total rebuild motor. He noticed a knocking in the front cylinder and even though the motor was just rebuilt several years ago it needs redone with the cases split and all. Currently he is running keith black pistons with 9.5:1 comp. But if the buyer wants the bike with a totally rebuilt motor he is going to give them the option of what they may want. The bike is a complete numbers matching bike. Here's a link to the add
    http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/2119747446.html

In the right price range!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"