Thread: Hello from Indianapolis Indiana.

Smile Hello from Indianapolis Indiana.

I found this site forum the other day. I know I don't live in Michigan. When I was a kid we use to take vacations and camp out on the lake in Muskegon. I have been to Lansing and Detroit. Detroit just for a few hours and Lansing for a few days but I did not see much the inside of a G.M. stamping plant. I work for G.M. and retired in 2008.

I started riding some back in 1974 but 1979 till the early 90's I rode a lot. I quite for about 12 years because it seam like all I did was ride to work and the younger cage driver want to play chicken a lot with us motorcycle riders. But in 2005 I had to start riding again. But I knew I would be back to riding someday. Being retired you whould think I would hit the road and travel a lot. Wish I could but the wife has M.S. and her back can't take long rides. So right now I just do a lot of day rides here in Indiana. Maybe in a few years from now I will get a trailer and haul the bike out west and her and I will do some day ride up in the Sierra Mountains. Plus the house will be paid for then.

Welcome.. This might be named Two Wheel Michigan but is not limited to Michigan only residents.. There is no residency check..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Welcome Mike!

Welcome to the site Mike!
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Welcome and like Mud said... all are welcome!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Howdy from a swamp in
    Algonac, been known to ride down to LaGrange for lunch on occaision, maybe do a meet-up?
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.

SportsterPaul when the temps warm up I might be able to do. I haven't rode up north to much. I would have to leave Indy at around 8:30 or 9am to make sure I got there in time. I would say a 140 to 150 mile ride one way.

Welcome Mike!

I'm going to be heading down your way this weekend to look at a 75 FLH. Hoping its everything the guy says it is.
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

welcome

Default IndianaMotorcycleRider.com

Mike, how ya been. I've been hanging with these guy's for a while now. Pretty cool bunch here. Welcome to the forum.
    Guys I met Mike online several years ago when I found his website one cold January evening. I was sitting at home listening to the wind whipping by cruising the internet when I loaded one of his video's. Was like being out in the breeze again. Check out his website. http://www.indianamotorcyclerider.com/
    Great to have ya here Mike!
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne