Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 zx14 $6900

Quote Originally Posted by vortech302 View Post
    Yep, telling your new girlfriend that you're "devastated" by her good news probably isn't the best choice of words. Gas Man, IIRC you had a Trailblazer SS, would you recommend them? How was the gas mileage? My early choices to haul the kids around are the SS and an F250 Crew Cab
    Don't get the SS unless you like to buy gas. But if you want my old SS it's for sale at my dealer Rodgers, deal with Kevin Evans (tell him Chris sent ya, I get referral money to take wife out to eat)

They just lowered the price, it's only $1k over what I could have bought it for. I could also tell you anything you would need to know about it. But I can also ensure you, the oil was ALWAYS replaced on or before what the DIC told me to. Also, always used the recommended Mobil 1 oil.
    http://www.rodgerschevrolet.com/Vehi...ails/824245503

I would get 12mpg in the summer and 10mpg in the winter. That was driving the way I do. I like the sound of the motor. The BEST I have seen, in 3 years of ownership, was 16.0, on the highway in a winter storm going north, so my speed was down to like 60mph, but I was loaded down with 4 adults as well.

But I honestly always got the feeling that it would develop lots of shakes. It's a BIG F'in motor in there. But with the AWD option it not only launches like all hell, it tows awesomely due to it's big motor & big brakes plus rear air ride. 6K towing capacity. I towed all kinds with it, simply great. It's also a beast in the snow.
    Last edited by Gas Man; 11-05-2010 at 07:32 AM.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

It's tempting cause it's so badass, but I could get alot of truck for the money. That's the lowest mileage one that I've seen though

Well if you decide... let me know. I'll even try to meet you there. I can tell you, while I didn't baby it, I did treat it like it was my own, not like what most people treat leases.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Sold. It was kinda sad to see it go, really sad actually