Thread: Battle of the Brits

Default Battle of the Brits

Wow what a show! So many sweet bikes and cars. The parking lot was packed with cool bikes, along with the show. I really don't feel like hot linking 144 pictures so I'll post a few bikes I thought were baaaaaaad. Feel free to check the whole lot out here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...930&id=2325304

-Matt
    Last edited by apex factor; 09-14-2010 at 11:16 AM.

Damn, I thought it wasn't until next week. My ole lady is a big Mini Cooper fan. We were planning to go to so she could look at them and leave me to look at the bikes.
    Keep the Blacktop Under Ya and the Good Times ahead.

Matt, you can't leave us hangin. I gotta see more pics. I don't do facebook and stuff, so can't see them. I love brit Bikes! In fact I am hoping this winter to add one to my bike bench.
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

Wow, fantastic pics, thanks for sharing em here. Damn sorry that I missed it, I didn't get word it was this weekend. Where did they have it at this year?
    Last edited by Lasermax; 09-13-2010 at 06:53 AM.

great pictures.. had i known they were having that i would have bought a bunch of oil and went.. all those brit machines leak oil like a sieve..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Yeah it was a good time (though i was starving because it was cash only)!

Lasermax: I believe it as the same place as last time, but it was in orchard lake near a school.

Todd, I made that album viewable to all so you should be able to click on it and look at the photos... Let me know if you can't.

I love those types of bikes... would have been a cool event to check out.

Will have to get the wife to show me those pics on FB... or at least try from home where I can at least get to FB.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Sorry guys, i fixed the link everyone should be able to see the pictures now without logging into facebook, my appologies.

Quote Originally Posted by apex factor View Post
    Wow what a show! So many sweet bikes and cars. The parking lot was packed with cool bikes, along with the show. I really don't feel like hot linking 144 pictures so I'll post a few bikes I thought were baaaaaaad. Feel free to check the whole lot out here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...930&id=2325304

-Matt
    WOW, thanks for sharing, would like to have been there but "starting" issues kept me off the streets till late afternoon. Gotta pencil in this time next year. Thanks again.
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.

i was there to they used to have that show in detroit at fort wayne at one time then it moved to freedom hill
    toby