Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bikes on the bricks - Flint

Default Bikes on the bricks - Flint

i'll be there. anybody up for a get together?

http://www.bikesonthebricks.com/information.html

I'll be there. Hopefully the run will continue to go by my house again this year. I think if it didn't rain last year it would have been a hell of a turn out.

I would like to see this get as big as Back to the Bricks.
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

rain? it sprinkled a little last year. maybe this year i'll be able to meet up with some of yall

Nobody else going?
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

I won't be around if all goes well....
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I'll be at Seymour Elementary in Flushing for the run and then I'll be downtown after that if anyone wants to meet up.

i'll be there saturday around 2:30. riding my white bike in my profile pictures. i painted a couple blue funky stripes on it so it's hard to miss lol

what you riding so i can stalk you?

I won't be riding a bike;( Its still on the bench.. I'll wear my 2 wheel shirt and a green ball cap with a clover on the front. Or just look for the nice looking guy with all the chic!

Tonights (Friday) turnout was great. Hoping Saturday is just as good. I'll have pics tomorrow night.

I was down there tonight when the ride rolled into town. Good God there was a lot of bikes in Flint tonight. I will be going back tomorrow to check out the bikes in the daylight.
    Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Classic LT