Thread: Looking for fun runs in Wayne, Weshtenaw, Oakland, Livingston counties...

Default Looking for fun runs in Wayne, Weshtenaw, Oakland, Livingston counties...

Alright well I'm looking to take my bike on some twisties and am looking for suggestions on where to go.

I live in Western Wayne County (Plymouth-Canton) and I've pretty much rode down North Territorial all the way to M-52 and back. I've also taken Plymouth Rd, down to S main St. in downtown Ann Arbor and have taken N. Huron Dr all the way to Dexter and have been in that area.

If anyone here knows where there are some nice long runs with some nice curves that are great for riding in Wayne, Weshtenaw, Oakland or Livingston counties I would love to hear where they are!

Thanks!
    2008 Kawasaki Ninja 650R - Diablo Black

Pinckney Recreation Area

Roads:

Hankerd, Hadley, Catholic Church Road, Dexter Trail, Williamston Road, Bunker Hill

That is a good start anyways. There is usually a ride every Saturday starting around 9am meeting at US23 and North Territorial at the Shell gas station that hits all the good roads. I am out of town this weekend but plan to ride next weekend.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Thanks for the post! I'll definitely try and make one of them!

i like n territorial out to 52 to 106(bunkerhill) down to jackson and then 23 to michigan and michigan back this way.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Quote Originally Posted by rugby66x View Post
    i like n territorial out to 52 to 106(bunkerhill) down to jackson and then 23 to michigan and michigan back this way.
    Oh that sounds like a really nice ride! Thanks for the suggestion! Come this fall when it starts to get really scenic I'll be looking to use everyone's recommendations!

Quote Originally Posted by rugby66x View Post
    Hmm, I've never been on N Territorial...

territorial is a great road to ride.. and a major connector to a lot of other good roads.. and you can ride territorial i believe west all the way to lansing.. gets pretty interesting west of M52..
    Redline Superbike

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    territorial is a great road to ride.. and a major connector to a lot of other good roads.. and you can ride territorial i believe west all the way to lansing.. gets pretty interesting west of M52..
    That's what I plan on doing this year. I took N. Territorial to M52 a few times last fall but then turn around and come back. My plan is to go West of 52 come this spring.

I'm just trying to find where N. Territorial continues after 127
    Last edited by 2isGR8r; 03-03-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Not sure about after 127 but unless you are going to Lansing I would break off of Territorial somewhere around M52 anyways.. Lots of good roads at that point..
    Redline Superbike