Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: The Vulcan is gone....Long live the FZ1!

  1. #11

    Default

    Wow I like that look! Cut 8 inches off that pipe and ride the shit out of that thing.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasermax View Post
    Wow I like that look! Cut 8 inches off that pipe and ride the shit out of that thing.
    I was thinking the same thing.

  3. #13

    Default

    Or you could ride 8 inches and cut the shit out of that thing...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasermax View Post
    Wow I like that look! Cut 8 inches off that pipe and ride the shit out of that thing.
    I was looking at that last night. Looks like it'd be simple to do too.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

  5. #15

    Default

    There's a how to thread on the FZ board, a guy cut down an old Micron can, looked slick as I remember.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fz1bill View Post
    There's a how to thread on the FZ board, a guy cut down an old Micron can, looked slick as I remember.
    Thanks! I'll try and find it.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

  7. #17

    Default

    Nice! Though, you are like Brad with hobbies when it comes to bikes...

    So what is next?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by apex factor View Post
    Nice! Though, you are like Brad with hobbies when it comes to bikes...

    So what is next?
    Whatever comes my way. LOL My bikes are always for sale so if the right offer comes along it's gone. I never really get attached to any of them.

    p.s. I bet Brad has more hobbies in the last 2 years than I've had bikes. hahaha
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •