Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thursday 8/26 - Mt. Clemens, Southfield, Waterford, ??

Default Thursday 8/26 - Mt. Clemens, Southfield, Waterford, ??

Boomer's bike night. We had a good time a couple of weeks ago.
    I'm heading out of Mount Clemens to Southfield after work. Southfield out to Waterford (avoiding Telegraph) with my Dad, brother and couple of other guys.

I'm "working from home" Thursday, so if anyone wants to ride in the afternoon I'm in.

Chris

domestic responsibility

That's what holds me back. I have to pick up new furniture for the living room that day. Yea for lifting!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I won't be able to ride but I Think I can come hang out.

How many bikes showed up at boomers? Was it mostly harleys? Me and a couple buddies are planning to go sometime but our schedules keep conflicting.

Quote Originally Posted by apex factor View Post
    How many bikes showed up at boomers? Was it mostly harleys? Me and a couple buddies are planning to go sometime but our schedules keep conflicting.
    It varies quite a bit, as does the mix. I saw a lot of cruisers both metric and HD last time. They have best bike contests, ABC Harley has some give aways.... seemed like a good time although we didn't stick around real long because we wanted to meet up with Paul and the guys to see them off (Lighthouse tour).
    My goal is just to get my bro out for a ride and some pops. If it starts to suck we'll take off for Kennedy's or someplace else. You're welcome to meet up with us at anypoint.

Chris
    Last edited by Chris300s; 08-24-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: seem not seam

Quote Originally Posted by Chris300s View Post
    It varies quite a bit, as does the mix. I saw a lot of cruisers both metric and HD last time. They have best bike contests, ABC Harley has some give aways.... seemed like a good time although we didn't stick around real long because we wanted to meet up with Paul and the guys to see them off (Lighthouse tour).
    My goal is just to get my bro out for a ride and some pops. If it starts to suck we'll take off for Kennedy's or someplace else. You're welcome to meet up with us at anypoint.

Chris

Hey Chris,
    thanks for the offer, I might take you up on that. But I have to work tomorrow so I wouldn't be able to join until 5pm. Looks like a few buddies of mine might head out there too, so I might role with them.
    -Matt

No problem. If we get going early enough we may make a couple of stops around town first (maybe Ferndale or Wixom) and then head over around 6. Give me a call if you want to try to meet up before hand (two four eight 6.1.3.3.8.4.5). If not I'll be the guy with the unicorn t-shirt on (just kidding, I'll be with two fat guys that look similar to me).

Chris

Chris
    Last edited by Chris300s; 08-25-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris300s View Post
    No problem. If we get going early enough we may make a couple of stops around town first (maybe Ferndale or Wixom) and then head over around 6. Give me a call if you want to try to meet up before hand (two four eight 6.1.3.3.8.4.5). If not I'll be the guy with the unicorn t-shirt on (just kidding, I'll be with two fat guys that look similar to me).

Chris

Chris

Sounds good. Looks like at current stand-point me and a couple buddies are planning on meeting around 6ish some where near 75/59. If we end up not meeting up I'll still give you a call at the place, maybe we can meet up there. I'm an asian dude with a mr. t style mohawk riding a bobbed vstar.

-Matt
    Last edited by apex factor; 08-27-2010 at 06:55 PM.

I'm heading out now. Meeting in Southfield, over to the Yacht Club (Livonia?) for lunch, Stingers and then Boomers around 6:30? My number's in post #7 if anyone wants to join up.
    My unicorn T is in the wash so I'm wearing a white Cowboy (Autin, TX) shirt.

Chris

Hey Matt, it was good to meet up with you guys last night. Next time we'll try to get there before bedtime.
    BTW - That V-Star is sick.