Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Purpose of vest?

A vest really doesn't give you much protection, however there are some reasons why I wear mine.
    1. Pockets- There easy to get too and can carry keys, phone, wallet and conceal a firearm if needed. Ever rode 250 miles with a wallet in your back pocket? Gets sore after a while.
    2. Versitile - by this i mean it gives you some protection from the elements. If you wear extenders the air vents through and across the body. In cooler weather where a jacket is just to much it can be buttoned up for warmth. If you run into rain they will keep your core from getting wet and cold for a little while. At least until you can pull over or change to a jacket.
    3. Patches - Not just club or organization patches, but also events, locations, quotes, memorials etc. It's a way to express our individual selves. It's what makes us unique among the masses. It's like a symbol of our individual freedom.
    4. They look badd ass.

Ok, who in the hell let this guy in? One thing we don't need around here is common sense!

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.