Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re: Do you like it?

Default Do you like it?

What do you think of this bike? Like it, don't like it? Don't understand what it is, or why somebody would ride it? Can't be bothered to look at it because it's not the latest and greatest, or covered in plastic? Think it's a cool older bike, and while it'd be nice to have one, building one would be better? Post up some thoughts, there is no wrong answer...

Me? I like it, but then, I pretty much like them all. I can appreciate something like this as much as something new. I'd like to ride it, if only around the block once would be cool with me. Bikes like this aren't "beneath me" at all, and I think it's cool to see them around. Some of the older ones are very cool like this one, and if you look at the guy behind it in the photo, he looks pretty much like he isn't sure what he's looking at.* ;D

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6233/cafe750sb2.jpg[/img]

Default Re: Do you like it?

YUK... it looks like it can't decide what it wants to be.

Did you take this pic at the plymouth chili bike show thing last w/e?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

No I didn't. I don't know who took the picture. And I don't know who owns the bike.

I can dig everything exeacpt the velvet seat.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Yeah, that velvet insert is kind of........trippy.* :P

Do know.* I don't like all that shiny plastic.* The seat is not good at all and why if you are going for a look would you include brown or suede in that.* I would ride it though.
    Bettyboop 79 gl1000

The only thing I don't like is the box for a tail section, but I'm not sure how it would look with a modern seat and tail.

I like those Old School bikes, but the rainbows are kind of ghey...* I like all bikes, would not go for this myself, but to each their own.

BTW, this is Bob's next bike...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/ ... yche99.jpg[/img]

He said he was getting a Supermoto, but this is something Bob...
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"

Shagadelic

its an old '70s triumph trident converted into a cafe racer. there were no sport bikes, cruiser bikes. there were street bikes, enduros ( on/ off road bikes ), dirt bikes, and the harley tour bikes. street bikes had to be converted to cafe racers ( sport bikes ) or choppers, bobbers or whatever you wanted your bike to be
    william