Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clean spokes

Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    I picked this stuff up at the International bike show about three years ago. Best I've ever used. It's absolutely Amazing. I use it on the whole bike. It will clean, polsih, shine,wax your wheels and everything else on the bike with very little effort.. Gives everthig a chrome shine. 16 oz. bottle about $16. Royal Blue.
    I have never used that stuff myself but 2 of the guys I ride with swear by it and they are VERY picky about their bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Tin foil... huh!
    It works really well on stepped chrome rims where you get road crud and corrosion in the bend.
    Afterwards a good coating of straight Carnuba works like release agent on the new crud. (also works really well on chrome faucets and 1929 Rolls Royce Phantom grilles).
    Last edited by Chris300s; 12-05-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris300s View Post
    It works really well on stepped chrome rims where you get road crud and corrosion in the bend.
    Afterwards a good coating of straight Carnuba works like release agent on the new crud. (also works really well on chrome faucets and 1929 Rolls Royce Phantom grilles).
    But I'm sure it's hard to do/use near black powdered rims.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I can see the foil because I used to use foil with coca a cola to get rust off hockey skate blades when I used to play. Then I would re-use the foil for my hand and play some old time hockey eh!!
    Formerly known as Rugby66x