Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sportbike tracks here in Mi ?

Thanks.. If I had more I would put them out.. I will have more in the near future as I now have 2 proper cameras to mount to the bike.. Before we were just using camcorders rigged up..

Overkill was one of my favorite bands back in the day.. They kind of disappeared for awhile or at least in my mind they did and then they came out with this magical masterpiece from the underground and below.. great stuff.. they were back and better than ever..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Last year their website was up but they were only doing 1 track day because of the STT exclusive deal at Grattan.. I am not sure what their story is.. I really liked their track days too.. It doesn't look like their site has been updated lately: http://www.apex2apex.net/
    Yeah, that was shady of Grattan to do that. I liked A2A better than STT.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

I just saw Overkill for the 1st time at Blondie's in Detroit on April 8th. Actually plannin to see them again in Nov. in Ohio.. Killfest part 2 (new supporting lineup. Killbox 13 and The Years of Decay are 2 of my Favorites. The new Ironbound is very good.......

The wife and I with Bobby "Blitz". (Lead singer) I was pretty stoked to meet the band as you can tell by my dazed look. Got to meet everyone but D.D. Verni (bass)
    '03 CBR600RR
    '03 CBR600 F4i- Wife's Bike

Wrath... you're wife is way better looking than you. LOL

<back handed compliment>
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

That's the way to do it Gas. Motto of my life.
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

just saw Overkill for the 1st time at Blondie's in Detroit on April 8th.
    Wait, Blondie's is still around???? I used to go there back in the day!! Did it close down and reopen?

Gasman....thanks for the compliment. What a way to make me feel welcome here.
    < just a dig back at ya>
    I was pretty nervous to meet "Blitz". Been listening to Overkill for 20+ years and finally getting to see them in concert let alone meeting the band after was something special.. ( I looked special !! LOL) << the wife's words

Ninjagirl... no clue on either. Had security,gated and lighted parking so that was a plus.
    '03 CBR600RR
    '03 CBR600 F4i- Wife's Bike

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGirl View Post
    Wait, Blondie's is still around???? I used to go there back in the day!! Did it close down and reopen?
    Way different Blondies - different location.. I used to go to the original Blondie's as well - it was a riot.. I am sure we were there at some point at the same time - I used to live in that joint.. That, paycheks, falcon club, lili's 21, among many others..

Years of Decay is legendary for sure.. I just really liked From the Underground and Below.. I didn't expect much but I popped $16 for the CD and was quite pleasantly surprised..

Chris - I would hope his wife is better looking than him.. And I would hope you realize you just meat gazed, i.e. judged a dude's looks.. if you are going to any bath houses or slobbering on any sweaty sausage we don't need to hear about it (front handed bitch slap)..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members