All caught on vid.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...cal&id=7433661

Officer justified? Not?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I saw that. Says the cop can only get 11 years and $15k fine max. if convicted. He should get 25-Life. Period! How many of us would be sitting there the same way. One hand on the bar and one on or near your hip as you turn to look. How many also would be comfortable letting go of a heavy bike and putting your hands in the air. Leason learned.....Both hands on the bars. You never know what azzhole might be pulling you over.
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

The dude should of never of stopped. Never trust a cop for ANYTHING.

he wont be on trial just for that im guessing the rider will be suing the cop and the city of the pd. i mean the dude is paralyzed (i think i would rather be dead) ya so what the guy turned around and brought his arm back. that cop was not justified in this shooting. if so the next guy that gets shot reaching for his wallet to get his id that gets shot the leo in that shooting will get off too. these cops are a little too trigger happy if you ask me.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

There is absolutely no justification. His hand was in plain sight...he wasn't making any sudden moves. He simply turned to look back at the officer. I agree with Mad Dog...25-life. I was waiting for a sudden move...or some other stupidity on the rider's part. If the officer already had his gun drawn, there was no reason for him to fire off a round so hastily. Did they say how long he was on the force? My bet is that he is a rookie...or at least still wet behind the ears.

I hope they do convict his ass...then the family sues him into his next life. Fucking jackass.
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

He must've seen one too many Sons of Anarchy episodes and expected the worst, not justified, and like Mad Dog said probably has no idea how much a Harley weighs

Ottowa hills where this happend is a rich bitch suburb of toledo . it is well known to local bikers to stay out of there or recieve performance awards for any number of petty issues . it is also a very hot topic on the local toledo sport bike website with several of us being quite mad

We should all sport "FTP" decals on our bikes. LMAO We'd probably be stopped and tazered once a week.

http://www.freep.com/article/2010051...073/1001/rss01

LoL I used to have an N.W.A. T-shirt that had "FTP" fully spelled out across the back in 6 inch tall block letters. Wish I still had it for the summer. Haha!
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

Quote Originally Posted by RoadZombie View Post
    LoL I used to have an N.W.A. T-shirt that had "FTP" fully spelled out across the back in 6 inch tall block letters. Wish I still had it for the summer. Haha!
    LMAO Yeah, you'd probably get pulled over on the bike daily. haha