Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Boomer's

Quote Originally Posted by RoadZombie View Post
    Ahh, great to see someone else who voted for Obama ;-)
    yeah not likely - not if you stuck a gun to my head..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Obama

You're a bit too happy about Obama. I was actually being sarcastic ;-) I wouldn't so much as piss on the man if he was on fire.
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

actually i am anti-political - the system is a failure set up to fail.. want to know a better way (we can discuss at boomer's after you watch the 2 movies): www.thezeitgeistmovement.com
    Redline Superbike

I'm pretty much with ya MP. They're all lying, cheating, heartless pieces of shit...Wait a minute, when did I start talking about my ex's? Ha! Until I meet a poor politician, I'm sticking to my teenaged punk rock fueled anarchist based beliefs.

My guidence counselor once told me, "Son, you have no respect for authority"...which my reply was "Authority alone does not warrant respect. Respect is earned by the individual, not given blindly to a position of power." ...he just kind of gave me a blank stare for a moment and then changed the topic. Must have really sucked that an underacheiving kid with blue hair just schooled his ass.

I do believe that if the government actually read, followed, and governed by the Constitution we'd all be a lot better off. Instead, they loop-hole their way through the damned thing almost to the point of using it as a piece of toilet paper. "Politician" shouldn't be a "full-time job". Although, same could be said for most of the "high seats" within a corporate setting. Honestly, do you really need to have meetings about meetings and commitees to form other comitees?
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

Yep I am with you.. That is why I like Zeitgeist and the Venus Project so much.. it makes perfect sense.. And yes the meeting part drives me crazy.. I avoid meetings at work at all costs.. they are a waste of time - call me or shoot me an email.. Better to shoot me an email with some info then call me..

This profit driven world of profit and greed we live in will never work.. Resource based economy is the only way to go.. But people are so ingrained in this system they think something that sucks is actually good - the "american" dream - more like a nightmare.. Not ONE individual on this earth shouldn't have their basic needs met or have to live like a dog.. There is no excuse for it..

Ok let's go to Boomer's..
    Redline Superbike