Thread: AMCS ride

Default AMCS ride

Thinking about starting up a yearly ride to benefit the American Cancer Society. General location would be southeast michigan. If it gains popularity, I would like to change it up and ride a different route each year. All makes and models would be welcome. For the first year I was thinking about riding hines drive to northville and back. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also if you'd be interested please let me know. A portion of the proceeds would go towards a 3 part cash prize raffle.

Please give me your opinions!!!!

Sounds like a good thing to do for sure.

I'm in, what is the date?
    Don't ever let common sense get in the way of a good disaster

Quote Originally Posted by hagedorn45 View Post
    For the first year I was thinking about riding hines drive to northville and back. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    You're going to need a better route to get a lot of interest. Running Hines drive in both directions isn't much of a ride. Get some input from people in different areas and have them help you do a nice loop, say 100 miles or so.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

West Side Loop is always good - just head West down North Territorial from US 23 and North Territorial and you have hundreds of miles of prime road to ride and there is 2 metro parks you could possibly end or start at.. Hudson Mills and Half Moon Beach.. And of course Hell is in there as well for a stopping or starting location.. those are by far the best roads in the tri-state area..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members